Saturday, February 28, 2015

YAM Statehouse Exhibit 2015

March is Youth Art Month! I'm so excited that the Indiana Statehouse is once again hosting a Youth Art Month art exhibit and celebration of the arts! Five of my students have been selected to participate in the show. The reception for the show is on March 1 at 2:00, and their artwork will be on display throughout the month of March. If any of my blog readers are in Indianapolis during the next month, pop in the Statehouse, and see my students' art, as well as many other pieces from across the state! It's a K-12 exhibit, and the high school pieces are always outstanding. Personally I prefer to teach the little ones (I have been asked by students multiple times why I'm not famous since I'm "so good" at drawing; in high school, there's always a chance one of your students will be better than you!)






No comments:

Post a Comment