Monday, November 7, 2011

A Proud Teacher Moment

The AEAI Convention this weekend was fantastic. I met lots of art teachers from around the state, gained many new ideas, and had a fabulous time. However, the most exciting moment for me was learning that one of my 3rd graders had won "Best of Show" in the elementary division of the student art show! My student was absolutely thrilled this morning when I told her, and my principal wants to take a picture of our student with her art to submit to the newspaper (small town papers are the best!). Here is her picture once again, showing up on my blog for the 3rd time:

2 comments:

  1. I think you'll be able to say someday you "knew her back when..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you just so proud? It's a wonderful feeling-Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete