Monday, May 22, 2017

2017 Purdue Bug Bowl Art Contest

Well, it's the last week of school, and I haven't posted in two months....I've been very busy! There are a lot of art projects that won't make it onto my blog this year, unfortunately, but I do want to share CES's submissions to Purdue's annual student art contest at Bug Bowl. The contest is open to grades K-12, but I only submit artwork from one grade level, to avoid repeating the same art assignment. I chose to submit 6th grade artwork.


































Bug Bowl was April 8 and 9. I was delighted to find out that three of my students received awards! Students from CES received the 1st place award, the 2nd place award, and one of the honorable mention awards. Students from other schools won 3rd place, and the remaining honorable mention awards. These are the winners from CES:




No comments:

Post a Comment