Friday, January 24, 2014

1st Grade Snowflake Bulletin Board

After putting art on my bulletin board in the hallway, I often have trouble sorting all the pictures when I take them down! The students are required to put their name and class code on the back of all their art, but so many students forget one or the other; if there's no class code, I have to figure out which Lindsay or Payton it is; if they forgot both, the chances of them getting their art back becomes pretty slim!

This week, I tried something different: each 1st grade class had the same art assignment, but on a different color of paper. Then, when I take down my bulletin board, it will be easy to sort them. Also, the students will easily be able to pick out which ones are from their class! Here is this week's bulletin board:


No comments:

Post a Comment